Can't find color settings...

Guest RJMerc

Guest RJMerc

OK, I'm almost done with my site customer colors...it's been a lot of trial and error. A document with detailed infomation on where each element color can be found would be most helpful. I've found where to edit the code in most cases, but there are two I can't seem to find:

1. The bold item title found to the right of the product image and above the production description on the product page.

2. The "Tell a Friend" link.

Any help here would be great. I've gone through the Stylesheets three times and can't find their location.

Also, comments on the overall look of the site would be very welcome...

http://nimedical.com/shop1/index.php

Thanks in advance.

Rick

It took me awhile to discover that you were referring to the product name appearing in the tabled product list on the viewCat page :)

That is class, .txtDefault and it is anchor text (a link), so to be rid of the white you need to set new style for

.txtDefault a {

or change the class or styles for the anchor tag for product name in content/viewCat.tpl

Same is true for tell a friend in viewProd.tpl

Guest RJMerc

Thanks very much for the location of the color change. Since I decided not to mess with the default text, I ended up changing the background colors...worked out well.

Thanks for the info and the comments!

Rick