Force even thumbnail lines

Guest silvermage

Guest silvermage

Hello. Well we all know that long product titles will mess up the front page display. Is there any way to control that so that the thumbnails will display correctly despite the title.

I could of course limit the title size but that would probably irritate my affiliates as they occasionally give long titles for a reason, but when they do it screws up the frontpage layout.

Suggestions are more han welcome, I'm getting ready to pull my hair out which means I'll look like my husband and have nothing to tease him about - can't let that happen :)

Simply increas the height of the containing division to accomodate for this.

In 3.0.15 you can do it all in layout.css I think, as a new class selector was added named .latestProds, just add a height specification, and make it enough to account for your longest title.

Guest silvermage

Simply increas the height of the containing division to accomodate for this.

In 3.0.15 you can do it all in layout.css I think, as a new class selector was added named .latestProds, just add a height specification, and make it enough to account for your longest title.

*dmacks head* I never even thought to adjust the height *lol*

thanks bunches