Where can I ask about module writing?

Guest sheik

Guest sheik

I am somewhat confused as a recent visitor to these forums, as I'm seeing lots of friendly goodwill but my own posts are getting ignored.

I can only assume they are against the etiquette of the official site, for which I apologise.

My problem is that I run a small PHP / Web Design company and am interested in purchasing licenses of CubeCart for my clients. Before I can do this though I need to evaluate the functionality of the system for specific (custom) needs. The forums at cubecart.org have been closed down, and I can't see any suitable forum here to ask these types of questions - so any advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.

For the record, my two previously unanswered posts are at:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=26626

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=26380

Is there a forum where module writers for CubeCart can help each other?

Any feedback appreciated,

/\dam

Yes there is but we're not allowed to post directly to it.

You could try cubecart.org - there is a section for other cubecart 'communities' or visit the archives of the old cc.org forum and take a search there :)

Guest sheik

Yes there is but we're not allowed to post directly to it.

Many thanks, I've found a place that will hopefully be helpful now :).

From a completely objective viewpoint, I'm not sure that a ban on talking about CubeCart modifications is helpful to the project, as it puts hurdles in place for developers like myself who wish to go forth and sell licenses on to our own clients :blink:.

I understand it is more complex an issue than that though, so will bow out and move to an alternative forum.

Best Regards,

/\dam