simplify checkout process

Guest canda

Guest canda

I beleive there is 3rd party mod, look in cubecart.org :wacko:

i believe you are talking about express checkout, problem is there isn't any demo to try before i buy. can't see it in action, it's not cheap.

i believe you are talking about express checkout, problem is there isn't any demo to try before i buy. can't see it in action, it's not cheap.

The mod you mention is in use in the author's mod store, so you are able to see how it works when you purchase the mod :wacko: I'll agree it's not the same as a demo. Read through the comments on the mod in the CC.org forum archives and you will see it is well recommended. Also, the link in the CC.org entry for the mod will point you to the author's store.

-Carl

Actually, I think that mod does not do what you ask, what it does is allows people to purchase without registering, hence "express checkout." The mod that requires registration as cc normally does, and cuts down checkout steps is named "quick checkout" and may not be found in the directory. Possibly a google search would turn it up, try googling cubecart quick checkout.

Guest canda

Actually, I think that mod does not do what you ask, what it does is allows people to purchase without registering, hence "express checkout." The mod that requires registration as cc normally does, and cuts down checkout steps is named "quick checkout" and may not be found in the directory. Possibly a google search would turn it up, try googling cubecart quick checkout.

I found it, thank you very much. just curious, did anyone use it before? any comment on this?

Guest canda

I found it, thank you very much. just curious, did anyone use it before? any comment on this?

I've installed it, it works!!! Great mod!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robspcs

I have stumbled across a solution that cost $9.99 USD.

You can find it here:

HAD TO REMOVE LINK

SEARCH GOOGLE FOR QUICK CHECKOUT. THIS MOD IS BY CONVICT AND WORKS GREAT.

I have not installed it yet but they use it on this site and it is FAST. I believe the total checkout was 3-5 clicks including the PayPal Clicks!

Thank You CC3 for this mod.

I will post my results once I install it.

INSTALLED VERY EASILY AND WORKS WONDERS. CUBE CART SHOULD JUST PURCHASE THIS MOD FROM CONVICT AND USE IT IN 3.1!

Guest dpage44

Telling people how to Google to find what they need is acceptable, BUT

Linking to 3rd party mods is a NO NO :(