Category Missing Bottom Graphic

Guest bardstownboaters

Guest bardstownboaters

<!-- BEGIN: categories -->

<div class="boxTitleLeft">{LANG_CATEGORY_TITLE}</div>

<div class="boxContentLeft">

<ul>

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php" class="txtDefault">{LANG_HOME}</a></li>

<!-- BEGIN: li -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId={DATA.cat_id}" class="txtDefault">{DATA.cat_name}</a></li>

<!-- END: li -->

<!-- BEGIN: sale -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId=saleItems" class="txtDefault">{LANG_SALE_ITEMS}</a></li>

<!-- END: sale -->

</ul>

</div>

<!-- END: categories -->

That is my code for categories.tpl

I don't see how it even got the top of the box put on and not the bottom. What I did was start with the Killer skin and then pulled my categories.tpl from the Classic skin so that my categories would be on the side instead of across the top.

OK, well if you look at Classic skin, you will see it has no boxFootLeft or boxFootRight image. So you lost it when you used the Classic code.

This division: <div class="boxTitleLeft"> . . . the boxTitleLeft class selector is used with all three skins, but looks different in each. In Killer, you get the top image by using this selector. It is defined in layout.css file.

In Killer, the bottom image is defined in a class selector of boxFootLeft, boxFootRight - there is none in Classic or Legend. I'm not sure how close you are following on all this, but here's the punchline:

To fix this problem, add the following code JUST ABOVE the <!-- END: categories --> code:

<div class="boxFootLeft">&nbsp;</div>

Guest bardstownboaters

Well that was just too easy. Thanks for your help, you have helped me countless other times as well in my many forum searches. Thanks again!