3.0.15 TELL A FRIEND not working

Guest wart

I have installed CubeCart 3.0.15 and have tried both mail and smtp for the mail settings but the Tell A Friend just won't send. I get a message saying the email has been sent but no email arrives in my inbox (and i've tried a few different email addresses on different mail servers including Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. and I always check my junk mail folders).

I can however resend passwords and receive these with no problem. Emails are being sent for forgotten passwords. I have also tried this both with Enable Script/Bot Flood Control enabled and disabled and get the same results, forgotten password emails go through but tell a friend does not.

Anyone have any idea what is going on? Anyone having the same issue?

Do your mail settings look like this? I had the same issue when I used SMTP

mail.gif

They sure do :)

It's bizarre because mail is sending for certain functions like Forgotten Passwords, or updating account info. But It isn't sending for Tell a Friend... That leads be to believe it isn't a problem with my host but a problem in the code...

Tell a friend works for you for version 3.0.15?

• 11 months later...
Guest boudoirbazaar

Works Great.

PM sent

Hi there guys

My "Tell a Friend" is not working - I have read through a number of solutions and would be interested in know what else I need to do. If anyone has 5 seconds could they have a quick look at my site to see what it could be please? www.boudoirbazaar.com

Thanks

Nicola