Alert when item added to basket

Guest itrends

Guest itrends

How can I print out some text on my page by the "add to cart" button that will show up once they have added something to the cart.

For example,

user views product

they enter a quantity of 1

they click "add to basket"

the page reloads (at which point it has added the item to the cart)

text saying "your item was added to your basket" gets printed out underneath the button.

Any help is very welcome :w00t:

Thanks

David

Guest itrends

Ok, I have got lots more done in the last few hours, but much searching and playing has not given me the answer to this question :w00t:

I shall await help... ??? please?? :lol:

Guest itrends

Thank you. will go hunting. For the moment I am using an onclick javascript alert that pops up each time someone ads something, so hopefully the mod will help.

Off to search

Guest itrends

Ok, found the site and mod. It doesn't do what I want, it just takes them to the cart when you add a product. I want to print some text on the same product page after they add something to their cart.

Any ideas? Is there a way I could print out a variable set in the form or something? :)

Guest itrends

I have no problem doing that if I know the variable / condition that I am looking for :)

E.g.

if variable = true then print "message"

else ""

But I need to know what variable to look for, or how I can submit one to look for :)