want 2 make some changes to the killerskin

Guest bikedevil1983

Guest bikedevil1983

Hi there,

I could really use some help with the killer skin, and i hope you guys understand what i'm saying underneath, because of my poor english...excuse me for that, i'm giving you the best I can! :dizzy:

I'm using Killer skin: 3.0.15

I would like to know if this is possible, and if so, how to do it:

- get the sub categories underneath the categories, when clicked upon. so that it changes with each category. For this i would like 2 change the height of the bar on wich the tabs are on, so it's well visible.

- I would like 2 know is there is a possibility that each tab has a different color? or is there a possibility to have a smart change to the tab when clicked upon, that it changes a bit of the color, so it would be visible on wich tab the customer is.

- is there a possibility, to get the subcategories to the leftside, in a normal list of categories? something like from legend skin, or classic, but not with the "headcategories also, but just the subcategories. so it displays the tab what is has..

Hope you guys could throw me a bone here, becuase i'm not that well known with making websites, aldo I do have changed my other webshop of cubecart from the legend skin, with only 2 questions on the board here...so i'm not completly a newby! :dizzy:

Kind regards,

Bikedevil1983

DIFFERENT COLOUR = yes

the other one i think is expanding cats

both avaliable via googling ''EDITED''

Please do not promote links or sites directly

• 2 months later...