changing skin

Guest bluedaisy

Guest bluedaisy

How can I change the navigation colour. I know absolutely nothing about CCS - I use Dreamweaver but can't seem to open the new default skin I saved. :rolly:

All colors are called from style.css in the skin you are using. You can't open your site in Dreamweaver, it has to be edited with a text editor such as notepad.

Also in the future please give us a URL to your site so we can see what you are talking about.

Guest bluedaisy

Hi You say it can't be opened in Dreamweaver and yet from the knowledgebase on CubeCart under the question:

How can I completely change the look of CubeCart v3? In the tutorial that follows No.4 Reskinning the Store

Either use your favourite text editor program or a WYSIWYG editor such as Macromedia Dreamweaver to redesign the layout and look of your store.

Guest itrends

It is possible to arrange 'parts' of the layout in dreamweaver, but you would then need to move them into an editor / use the code view to make sure all the tags etc are in the right place :rolly: