New user with a few questions

emerald-fairy

Hi everyone, Well I am new of course and have a few questions.

I want to change the default currency from USA dollars to Australian Dollars, actually I would rather just have Australian Dollars and nothing else, How do I do that?

I would like to have my own logo up the top and have read the threads, but I don't know much and not real interested in having to use a ftp program like smart to change it, can it be done manual or any onther way?

There is no provision for Direct Banking and we don't have all those other places in Australia, so can I add another payment method?

Same with the freight set up I just want to use Australia Post Express or Registered is there a way to add a another postal service.

I think that's all for this time

I await your reply and thanks

emerald-fairy <_<

I want to change the default currency from USA dollars to Australian Dollars, actually I would rather just have Australian Dollars and nothing else, How do I do that?

In the admin panel go to Currency (I think) - disable USA dollars and enable Australian Dollars. You can disable UK pound and Euros as well - this will then only show Aus $.

I would like to have my own logo up the top and have read the threads, but I don't know much and not real interested in having to use a ftp program like smart to change it, can it be done manual or any onther way?

Well - you need to be able to upload your own logo be it through FTP or a file manager provided by your host. This is the only way to do it that I am aware of.

There is no provision for Direct Banking and we don't have all those other places in Australia, so can I add another payment method?

Same with the freight set up I just want to use Australia Post Express or Registered is there a way to add a another postal service.

If you go to CubeCart.org there is a directory of CubeCart modifications and I believe someone has done Australian Post modifications already. Also search the forum and check out CubeCart communities.