catagory color & posistion

Guest lordbarron

Guest lordbarron

Hi folks, thanks for reading my thread, hopefully you wise people can help me out.

If you look on my website the problem I have is my catagory links appear to high on my page and they are the wrong color. I've tried all sorts of things to sort it out, but it doesn't want to work.

my website can be found at http://www.lordbarron.com/store

any help would be really appreciated. I may even pay for someone to tweak the rest of my page and ensure its compatible in most browsers, please PM if your available to do such work.

Cheers, Ty

I'm assuming these are your categories:

Homepage Mens Womens Pets Baby Group

They do not look too high right now, maybe a little too low? Should be easy to adjust this and color as well. I would be interested to have a look at it just to see why it has been stumping you :(

On another note: IMO, you would be wise to lose the animated gif in your favicon, because it never stops and is extremely annoying. An animated gif as favicon can be cute in my opinion, but only if it stops after one rotation . . .

Also, there is the typical CuibeCart FF problem with buy & more buttons appearing out-of-the-box on product lists in viewCat pages. For a fix, google these terms:

Fix the Buy and More Button Alignment in Mozilla

Guest lordbarron

Ok fixed the align buy more button, but lots of other buttons are still misbehaving, i think i can solve that within the css though, as the width of my left, mid and right column add upto more than the page surround they sit inside.

As for my catagories, i think I made a complete hash of the #topHeader. I can adjust CSS but i can't write it, the whole cascading bit confuses me.

when you say 'have a look at it' do you want to get into the ftp and look at the files, if so just let me know and ill pm you the logon details.

Heres a picture of what I want done to the site, only a few changes. (this is a screen shot taken from FF, in IE the login, catagories and search appear a bit higher on the page, which is not good.)

website_design_c.jpg

thanks for all your assistance with this.

ty