HELP PLEASE

Guest jogge

Guest jogge

Hi, i have tried to make so that the member can download the stuff that i have on my site.

But everytime i make changes in admin i have to install it all over again. :(

Can someone tell me how i make the right things here, something with secure root or whatever, can´t

figer out this.

BIG THANKS

Jogge

Do you have a URL for your site?

I don't see why you have to re-install it everytime you make changes in admin. What message appears telling you to re-install?

Well, sorry, but your post is confusing. Are you trying to offer downloads and looking for the way to make download files secure by offering a root server path for downloads? Or, are you trying to set the store to secure pages after you have purchased and properly installed an SSL certificate?

These are two entirely different things. I am unclear as to exactly what you desire to accomplish. DO NOT under any circumstance change any secure store settings to "yes" until you have an SSL certificate installed and tested that it is working properly. Also, this has NOTHING to do with secure root server path to downloads.

Guest jogge

Well, sorry, but your post is confusing. Are you trying to offer downloads and looking for the way to make download files secure by offering a root server path for downloads? Or, are you trying to set the store to secure pages after you have purchased and properly installed an SSL certificate?

These are two entirely different things. I am unclear as to exactly what you desire to accomplish. DO NOT under any circumstance change any secure store settings to "yes" until you have an SSL certificate installed and tested that it is working properly. Also, this has NOTHING to do with secure root server path to downloads.

Well i shall try to whrite so you understand what i meen.

Is there a way to do this, if a member whant some object and when they click on that object they first came to the paypal payment and after that they will go to a diff. page where they can see a download link for the speciell object.

thanks

jogge

Yes, well that is what I thought you meant, hence my first post - google for the tutorial on offerring cube4cart downloads. Did you find it?

Your next post indicates that you are making changes to CubeCart General Settings regarding SSL paths, and this has NOTHING to do with offering digital downloads, but it can render your store inoperable if you are not careful.

Please try this tutorial, copy and paste into Google search for the following terms:

adding downloadable digital products - cubecart tutorials