I'm looking for a mod, but . . .

jerseyjoe

Now that CC.org no longer has a forum, I don't know where to advertise for offers from those who want to quote me a cost on doing a certain mod. So if there's someplace else on these forums where I can solicit such offers, I'd appreciate a moderator moving this message.

I'm entering discussions next week with a franchisor. I'll be installing a CC and he wants a unique feature.

When a customer registers he or she will include a zip code. The order would then be routed for fullfillment to a specific local franchisee store based on the customer zip code. The order payment would go to the site owner who would then apply the funds to the appropriate franchisee's account.

The system should be easily updatable to include new franchise locations. Also, the customer should be able to override the routing and chose from a list of stores.

Finally, each store should be have access to the status and history of orders sent to that store, perhaps as a download to a spreadsheet.

The cost quoted to me should include installation, testing and verification.

Don't post questions or prices here. Send them in a PM.

Thanks

Now that CC.org no longer has a forum, I don't know where to advertise for offers from those who want to quote me a cost on doing a certain mod. So if there's someplace else on these forums where I can solicit such offers, I'd appreciate a moderator moving this message.

If you go to cc.org there is a 'communities' topic with links to 'other' forums... try one of them :)

subten is right Joe. There's a link to the Communities section in my sig.

What you're asking for would be an interesting project. Drop me an e-mail to discuss timeframe, etc.

:)

subten is right Joe. There's a link to the Communities section in my sig.

What you're asking for would be an interesting project. Drop me an e-mail to discuss timeframe, etc.

:)

Maybe I should have used the subject line, "old dog needs new tricks."

Constantinople = Istanbul

Frank Sinatra = Sanjaya Needsahaircutandavoice

Forums = Communities.

See you all there if "they" haven't renamed the keys on my keyboard while was taking my nap.