USING HSBC PAYMENT GATEWAY

Guest akramkhalifah

Guest akramkhalifah

Hi, i have recently choose to use cc as my basket, i have been testing it before i attempt to go live, i have realised that i have a small problem. i create a new customer with all correct details. i use a test product to make a test purchase. I use HSBC api to take payment. When i get to the credit card screen where you input your details i see that under customer information the county is Zimbabwe!! I have looked at teh customer account and gone thru all the settings i cannot see how this may be. I may be over looking something. I hope that someone can point me into the correct

direction.

error.JPG

Thanks

Akram

• 2 weeks later...

Guest ifaco

Hi, i have recently choose to use cc as my basket, i have been testing it before i attempt to go live, i have realised that i have a small problem. i create a new customer with all correct details. i use a test product to make a test purchase. I use HSBC api to take payment. When i get to the credit card screen where you input your details i see that under customer information the county is Zimbabwe!! I have looked at teh customer account and gone thru all the settings i cannot see how this may be. I may be over looking something. I hope that someone can point me into the correct

direction.

error.JPG

Thanks

Akram

Hey it seems u need the updated module, its available free of charge over on cubecart.org