How to change my shop title in the URL from /upload to /webshop

Guest stefanwacha

Guest stefanwacha

Hello,

I am about to set up my webshop and have come quite far, though I have some minor problems:

Does anyone have an idea how to chenge my shop title in the URL from mywebsite/upload to /webshop?

And how can I change the text color from the categories from white to black?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Stefan :errm:

Hello,

I am about to set up my webshop and have come quite far, though I have some minor problems:

Does anyone have an idea how to chenge my shop title in the URL from mywebsite/upload to /webshop?

And how can I change the text color from the categories from white to black?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Stefan :errm:

if you log in to your server with FTP, you can just rename the folder from 'upload' to 'webshop'

Guest hardnut33

i think you need to go into style.css to alter the colour of the text for that specific thing...

i am unsure of exactly which one you need to change the text but there is a list and description of what each thing does in style.css that you might find very helpful..

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=27379

i say it quite a bit but have a look at the list and try the one that seems most likely..if it dont work change it back and try another..you'll get there in the end!

Step one: as mentioned, change the name of that folder at your web server. You can use an ftp program, or a file manager program in your webhosting control panel to change the name.

Step two: open the file, includes/global.inc.php, with a text editor and change each occurence of the word upload to the new word, webshop. Take care to leave any slashes or punctuation just as you find it in the file, and change only the word upload at each occurence.