Problem with the Categories in Killer Template

Guest mariocaz

Guest mariocaz

Hi there,

Well I am buildink my store, but I have a little problem with the Killer Template, the problem is the Categories in the top of the Killer template don't appears good, because they seem like cutted and don't fit in all the page. :(

And I don't know how to fix this, please help me! :)

Here is the URL of my store:

www.reefoptions.com

What I have to do to fix my problem ? */*

Cheers,

Mario

You should use a skin with categories in a sidebar. The problems are, 1. too many top-level categories, 2. category names are too long.

If you want a very large number of top-level cats, and extremely long category names, you should choose or design a skin that is more fitting to the purpose.

Additionally, you can search for Killer category tabs on two rows. About two years ago, a modder here offered a free solution for this and you will find it archived in the posts here or by searching the web starting at http://www.cubecart.org

In my opinion, two rows of tabs won't look terribly great either if the category names are too long and you keep adding more. You may want to consider designing your own skin to fit your needs.

Guest mariocaz

Hi markscart,

Well I didn't find that Mod that you told me. =(

Or can you help me and tell me how can I put the Categories in the sidebar with the killer skin?, because I like a lot this skin is the best.

Or also the 2 rows in the top will be great for me. =)

Thank you in advance!

Mario

Well, a simple search in this forum for the terms two rows brought this topic:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....20rows&st=0

Yes, I understand that none of the linkls work in that thread, here is a way you may be able to find a working download link . . . copy and paste into Google and search for these terms:

Killer skin mod to display two rows of categories v1.0b

For putting categories in side box in Killer skin, this has been covered many times and I have no time to search for youu or to explain this again. Be sure to read the pinned posts in this forum, you may even find the instructions in there.