Why is this happening & how i can change it?

Hi Everyone

Aghh the more i do a search on this ,,, the more confusing it gets.

I used now another program to see how google sees my site and its come up with no internal links, no meta tags, no title etc.

How can i overcome this problem? what is it that i have to do? keeping in mind of the template i'm using....

Someone please please help me here.

Preview of Listing

Thanks

Antz

Thanks Robsta for your reply...

Ummm,,, when you say too many gaps in the source code ,,, can you please be a little more specific,, or even better show me exactly where it is...... i don't have much knowledge of coding etc.

Any idea as to why google is only picking up certain links ie. my tabs and not the content of the page?

Someone did say i have no alt tags on my images throughout my site but i have no clue where to put the alt tags when the products are automatic and not added via CC product settings.... in admin

Thanks

Antz :(

Look in your global template...

/skins/Sleek/styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

You have a line space before every line of text. A space at the very top of the page can be enough to fail xHTML validation.

Guest tomal2k

just noticed something, the tool you are using gives the same result for cubecart.com too *_* this tool is use less.

You have a line space before every line of text. A space at the very top of the page can be enough to fail xHTML validation.
mmm, it was validating just fine though?....

Anyways thanks for the tip.... i'm not code sassy and had those spaces so when i make changes i can easily find it as it was all separated... but maybe not a good-idea. Please have a look as i think its ok now.

Thanks

Antz

just noticed something, the tool you are using gives the same result for cubecart.com too *_* this tool is use less.
It goes to show never to believe every 'helpful' tool on the web :(

mmm, it was validating just fine though?....

Anyways thanks for the tip.... i'm not code sassy and had those spaces so when i make changes i can easily find it as it was all separated... but maybe not a good-idea. Please have a look as i think its ok now.

Thanks

Antz

Spacing out the page code is not a problem. But a space at the very top can be.