Popular products box

Guest sevendus

Guest sevendus

How may I shrink the popular products box and are the products in the box supposed to rotate every now and then. I have 39 popular products and they stay the same all of the time. I would only like to list maybe 10 and have them rotate. Thanks if you could please help me.

You might get more help if you post a link to your site. How could we possibly understand what you mean by "shrink the popular products box" when we can't see what the box looks like at your site? :D

Are you showing 39 products in that box :huh: ? You write, "I have 39 popular products"

In your ACP under Store Config > General Settings you will find a place to set how many products are shown there.

I can answer this strightforward question: "are the products in the box supposed to rotate every now and then"?

The answer is no, there is no "rotation" of products here. Here is how it works . . .

In CubeCart, "Popular Products" means products that website visitors like to look at and read about, this is what makes them "popular" by CubeCart terms. They are determined by page views. The more often a particular product is viewed, the higher it's popularity score. The popularity score is a count of page loads that is kept in the database inventory table entry for the product.