Image Borders

Guest jmhallconsulting

Guest jmhallconsulting

I have several hundred item images both in thumbnail and full size images that I would like to alter. I would like to add a border for better definition and contrast to my background image. Is there place within CubeCart I can add a border to all of my images without having to Photoshop them all?

Version 3.0.15, Legend Skin.

Thanks for the advice, love the forums!

Guest webicon

Yes this can be done fairly easily in the cubecart files.

Simply add a colour border of your choice to the pages where images are displayed.

Then on each of these pages below find where the image is called change the border="0" value in the image tag to class="imgborder" .

NB. Make copies of any files you modify before you start!

1. For front page images change this file: skins/Legend/styleTemplates/content/index.tpl

2. For category and search results change this file: skins/Legend/styleTemplates/content/viewcat.tpl

3. For More info Page change this file: skins/Legend/styleTemplates/content/viewprod.tpl

4. For images in cart table change: skins/Legend/styleTemplates/content/cart.tpl

Then in skins\Legend\styleSheets\style.css add this style:

.imgborder {

border:1px #333333 solid;

}

Change values as you see fit. First Value is width of border, second is colour, third is type (can also be dotted or dashed)

Hope that helps.