Getting started

I am just getting started with cubecart and can not figure out how to see my webstore without adding /index.php after .com

I am running cubecart 3.0.16 and my host is simplybehosted.

Here it is: www.janopottery.com

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you

Thank you for the fast reply !! That did the trick ! Great. Now I only need to build the thing.

:)

I also have a question regarding my mail. Can I set up my mail with my regular mailprog. (mac) or do I need to log on to my admin page to read?

I do not understand what to put as my smtp host? Am I supposed to write "localhost" ?

Many questions from a new guy.

Thank you

Hi,

You should be able to use a normal email client on your Mac. Being a PC heathen <grin>, I've got no idea what you'd use, but anything that supports POP3 or IMAP will be fine.

Normally the mail server is mail.yourdomain.com (SMTP and POP3/IMAP) and you should have your own email address and password.

If not, go into CPanel and create a new email address.

On the store, the Email settings depend on your host. Normally localhost is fine for the SMTP server.

You may need to enter the username and password for your email account - but try it without it first.

Hope this helps,

Jason