viewCAT Id pushed down

do me a favor and look at one of my catagories here

http://antifmp3.com/cart/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=21

dont see any items? why not scroll down.

Why? Heck if i know

but heres the deal

If i goto a catagory that has a short list of items (able to display on single page)

this doesnt happen

however if say you click the HOUSE catagory, youll see there is a list long enough to go across several more then 4 pages.

Im not sure but i think its the > » at the end of the page count numbers at the top right?

Either way this happens on FIre Fox AND Explorer.

The entire list of items is pushed way down

Is theres a fix for this?

Guest webicon

Well I dont know for sure, but I can't help think that you must have an extra break in with the product result that shouldn't be there.

My reason for thinking this is that you seeem to have the same number of breaking spaces at the top to how many items in the table...

eg. On the tribal page you have only 9 products - and 9 breaking spaces at the top...

Under compilations you have one breaking space which matches one product and on a full page you have again same as items in table....

In addition when I highlight each line of the breaking space - it in turn auto-highlights a table cell.

I see from the source code you have a mod installed it creates this in your code:

<!-- BEGIN Digital Clip Preview Mod -->

<br />

<a href=""></a>

<a href=""></a>

<!-- END Digital Clip Preview Mod -->

Now I'm guessing - but it MIGHT be this thats causing the problem because it is not within the normal table structure and so the breaking space is showing on the page where it should not... .

Back up first, try moving this mod block of text (in skins/{yourskin}/styleTemplates/content/viewcat.tpl) up a bit so it is INSIDE the product table cell - this may 'fix' the issue.

PLEASE, PLEASE back up the file first so you can go back if it goes terribly wrong.

Back up first, try moving this mod block of text (in skins/{yourskin}/styleTemplates/content/viewcat.tpl) up a bit so it is INSIDE the product table cell - this may 'fix' the issue.

PLEASE, PLEASE back up the file first so you can go back if it goes terribly wrong.

good call webicon

this may also be the reason why the SIMPLE DIGITAL MEDIA CLIPS arent showing for the customers

ill give it a shot today

thanks