Tabs mod troubles

Guest Ben W

Guest Ben W

Hi all,

I am struggling to get the tabs mod by goober working correctly and as I haven't had a response from him to an email I sent I was hoping someone on the forum might know what to do! I have installed the mod into both my existing store and into a completely clean cubecart installation and am experiencing the same problem with both despite following the instructions closely.

When editing the products I get all three description boxes up and can enter information into each but when I

browse the product on the actual website the second tab always opens first and the first tab contains no information.

When I go back into the admin page the information I entered into the first description tab has disappeared.

Here is the link to the product page of my test store http://cff.dissentivedesign.co.uk/index.ph...amp;productId=2

Any help gratefully received!

you have to hard code the address in for them to work properly and make seperate ones ie #_middle , #_right , #_left

# = corrosponds to the tab cat number