how to show just *one* image, no matter stock quantity?

Guest reb_76

Hi,

Have the products been added via CSV (or direct into the database?), ie not using the CC admin?

The duplicate products have the same ID.

If you view the products in CC Admin, filtering by Category "Gender Neutral", do you see the same product duplicates - and do they have the same values?

It could also be a mod gone wrong :-) Have you changed "view_cat.php" in the includes directory? if so, could you back it up, and swap back the original as a test?

Jason

Guest reb_76

Hi,

Have the products been added via CSV (or direct into the database?), ie not using the CC admin?

nope, added from the CC admin panel

The duplicate products have the same ID.

If you view the products in CC Admin, filtering by Category "Gender Neutral", do you see the same product duplicates - and do they have the same values?

they are only showing up once - I think it is replicating them times the number of categories they appear in.

It could also be a mod gone wrong :-) Have you changed "view_cat.php" in the includes directory? if so, could you back it up, and swap back the original as a test?

ummm....view_cat.php did get changed I think with a mod - but it's a mod I use on every single store and it's never caused this problem. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention which one....

I'll try pulling up the original one and changing it...