Paypal not accepting payments

Guest Dogula

Guest Dogula

Hi, I'm new to this cart system, I'm trying to get paypal to work but all I get is: The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.

Anyone know what I should change?

here is the site: http://dogula.co.uk/upload

I have a few other problems aswell:

How do I change where my store is on my site, I changed the folder name but there was some linking problems.

How do I add html etc to product descriptions, I tried putting an img but It wouldn't display.

How do I edit the front page?

Thank you very much in advance to any help you can provide.

PayPal:

Log into the PayPal account, Profile->Website Payment Preferences. Change Encrypted Website Payments to OFF.

Store location:

Edit /includes/config.inc.php , you need to change the store URL and the physical location.

Adding HTML to product descriptions:

When editing a product, click the HTML button on the RTE.

Editing the front page:

You'll need to change the file permissions for this file. The home page is stored as a file, but the other site documents are stored in the database (so no permission change is required)

Change the permissions on /language/en/home.inc.php to 777, then change back to 644

You'll find more help by searching these forums. Most basic questions have already been asked.

Jason

It depends, you can either have it compulsory (include it in the shipping price), or add it as a product option.

I try to stay clear of product options, simply because its not that easy to use as a store owner.

However, if you only have one or two "add-on" options, you should be ok.

Incidentally, are you aware that Royal Mail will offer compensation for "lost" post, up to ~£30 providing you have proof of posting (ask for this when at the post office - its free)

Jason