Catergories.tpl - Help Fast !!

Guest LewisSellers

Guest LewisSellers

Hey Guys,

To cut a long story short, I've taken the "SmartBlack" Free skin from this site, installed it onto my cubecart site, and started adding some modifications to it.

I have a couple of things I would like to do, though I need help. My website is www.premiumwholesaleuk.com, this may help you to understand what I mean.... Things I want to do:

1) On the left hand side where it says "Shop by Category" I just want it to say "Categories", how do I change this ?

2) I wanted to add the link to the contact form, and an auto pricelist generator script that I have, what I tried to do, was go into "/public_html/skins/THESKINIMEDITING/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl", and then adding the following in between the <!-- BEGIN: sale --> and <!-- END: sale --> tags:

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewDoc&amp;docId=2" class="txtDefault">Contact Us</a></li>

<li class="bullet"><a href="http://www.premiumwholesaleuk.com/pricelist/" class="txtDefault">Full Price List</a></li>

For some reason, this does not appear to show on the main page under the catergory section... any ideas ?

That is basically all I want to do, I'm going to start playing with the colours on the site when I'm happy, and I should have a logo when I finish it over the next couple of days.

Please get back to me asap.

Regards

Lewis Sellers

Guest LewisSellers

Hey Guys,

To cut a long story short, I've taken the "SmartBlack" Free skin from this site, installed it onto my cubecart site, and started adding some modifications to it.

I have a couple of things I would like to do, though I need help. My website is www.premiumwholesaleuk.com, this may help you to understand what I mean.... Things I want to do:

1) On the left hand side where it says "Shop by Category" I just want it to say "Categories", how do I change this ?

2) I wanted to add the link to the contact form, and an auto pricelist generator script that I have, what I tried to do, was go into "/public_html/skins/THESKINIMEDITING/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl", and then adding the following in between the <!-- BEGIN: sale --> and <!-- END: sale --> tags:

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewDoc&amp;docId=2" class="txtDefault">Contact Us</a></li>

<li class="bullet"><a href="http://www.premiumwholesaleuk.com/pricelist/" class="txtDefault">Full Price List</a></li>

For some reason, this does not appear to show on the main page under the catergory section... any ideas ?

That is basically all I want to do, I'm going to start playing with the colours on the site when I'm happy, and I should have a logo when I finish it over the next couple of days.

Please get back to me asap.

Regards

Lewis Sellers

Ok, I've sorted number 2, the items are displaying under catergory now... just need to sort number one.

In addition to my last post, you may notice that the box around the "Test Product" is stretched and doesn't really fit it right..... any ideas on how to fix that ?

Lewis

Guest offthehook

Okay try taking this: {LANG_CATEGORY_TITLE} out of the file and replacing it with 'Categories'. This could be done elsewhere but I think easier for you this way.

Uhh not this site... cubecartforums.org you mean B) You would be best to post on that forum as third-party skins are not supported in this forum, if requesting help with the free skin. This forum is for support of the actual CubeCart product and shipped skins :)