Bespoke modification

Guest Rikk03

Guest Rikk03

First of all id like to say how much of a fan I am of cubecart. Ease of use is second to none!

Secondly I would like to test run the new cubecart version so that i can say how i want it modified. For example some of the old mods :-

Related Products Mod,

Additional Fields for Products

Email List View MOd

Paypal Subscription mod.

Group mod.

Are any of these now in the new version of CC?

Variations of all those mods will be useful to me. However being a new release im reluctant to make too many changes - (probably many updates to come) so im kinda hoping much of it is integrated into the new version.

One change i DEFINATELY want will be modification of the search system - correction - I want to be able to ADD an additional alternative form of search, for example ... think of a library catelogue, you can search by Author or Book name or Book topic.

Display of the products / books etc will have the name ... followed by author below on a secondary line, by clicking on either will list products by author or by title or topic / whatever etc.

I forsee a problem with the related products - for example if you search for Author or click author in the catelogue .... and a list of books that Author has written comes up, the last thing you want is a related product list with similar named authors coming up?!?

This is probably a fairly simple mod ..... hopefully.

The other change will be far more complex I fear and I want someone who can help me alter the admin side of things without compromising security, - in such a way that will not be too difficult to update when patches are released.

I need to understand the changes line by line so a detailed log of changes would be vital.

If you think you can help me ASAP please contact me ...

Regards

Richard.