I need a "greek-ish" font

I'm working on a CC for a Greek business. I need to create a banner in Photoshop with a font like this image:

LOGOGTM.JPG

There are many genuine Greek language fonts that come up in a Google search but the above isn't really Greek, just something that catches the look.

Anyone have a free version of the above so I don't have hand draw the characters?

Hi Jersey jo,

I think that this is called Xerxes TR

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/agfa/xerxes-tr/xerxes-tr/

but its not a free font - and even if you wanted to pay tracking down a retailer for this font is hard :-)

Yes, it is exactly what I need - and as soon as I searched for a place to buy it, I see your point. I'm finding there is more than one Xerxes and they are not even similar - so far I haven't found someone who actually can sell me a copy of the version I need.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I can buy one, I'd appreciate hearing.

A place we use all the time is Urban Fonts. They have loads so im not searching though them all for you but its worth a look. The are all free too :)

Im assuming the link is OK because its not third party cubecart services :)

That's great info. I've found one of their fonts that the client probably will accept as a alternative.

THANKS!