Round box 'welcom to cubecart'

Guest digestive

Guest digestive

Hi,

Anyone know how to make the welcome to cubecart box just above the latest prod box on the homepage rounded, I can get the top rounded and the bottom of the latest prod rounded, but I want the both rounded independantly, so it looks like two round boxes but I cant find where to put my class for the bottom of welcome to my cubecart stoe ????

any help most appreciated

Guest digestive

Hi Mark, sorry its only on a local drive at present.

What im after is similiar to your 'just-what-i-want' site with the seperate welcome info box and latest product box with rounded top and bottoms.I know its about making a class in .css file but just not sure where to put the class for both top and bottom of those boxes !!!!!

Hope thats a little more use and sorry for not being able to post an URL :)

Digestive

well yes, you can make classes, for example at that site I made a single image with rounded corners for the "box top", and another for the "box bottom", so they were made to width for the area:

top:

homeContentTop.jpg

bottom:

homeContentFoot.jpg

which is the same method used by CubeCart for side boxes in the Killer skin, so you can "stack" threee divisions, with image one as background for the .boxTopper division, image two as background for the .boxFooter division, and another division sandwiched between those two with the correct right and left border settings and background color to tie the three stacked divisions together and form a single box.

There are other methods of doing this, each has advantages and disadvantages, but this is the way the boxes you mentioned were made.

You have to code your divisions into the framework of all the content templates where you wish to use them, starting with styleTemplates/content/index.tpl where the welcome and latest products sections are defined.

HTH