Shipping and Gateway MySQL Errors

Hi,

My server info is:

Cubecart Version 3.0.15 and 3.0.16

PHP 4.4.4

MySQL 5.0.27

Server Apache 1.3.37

I have tried 3.0.15 and 3.0.16 but get the same error. I am trying to change the default settings (remove free shipping etc), but whenever I try to update the shipping or payment modules I get the following error:-

MySQL Error Occured

1264: Out of range value adjusted for column 'default' at row 1

QUERY = UPDATE CubeCart_Modules SET `status`='0', `default`= '' WHERE module = 'shipping' AND folder = 'Free_Shipping'

Can anyone help? Is this a problem with my install or Cubecart? Or is it a problem with my hardware / software setup?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Paul

Hi,

Have you upgraded CC from an older version, or edited any files?

Some of the CC upgrades also require a few tweaks to the database (this .sql file is included with the download)

I note you've been a member for quite a while - when did it stop working?

Jason

Hi,

Have you upgraded CC from an older version, or edited any files?

Some of the CC upgrades also require a few tweaks to the database (this .sql file is included with the download)

I note you've been a member for quite a while - when did it stop working?

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply. I am not upgrading but trying to do a clean fresh install on a local machine to build a new shop. That is the frustrating thing. THe last time I built a shop using CC it was perfect, up and running in no time. But I am not sure what is going on with this, as it is a new install. That is why I was querying my system setup.

Like I said, any help is appreciated.

I'll try downloading an old version and see if that works, I just need to get this up and running ASAP.

Cheers,

Paul

this is getting ridiculous now. I have tried going back to version 3.0.5 but I have Mysql 5 on my local machine, so this doesn't work.

I started going through the admin section to see what would work and what wouldn't work.

I can add new products to existing categories, but when I try to add a new category I get the following error:-

'Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'per_ship' at row 1'.

Anyone else get these problems? Or am I the only one?

Guest EverythingWeb

Anyone help on this one? I am unable to submit a ticket as it's not working for software issues, only sales and piracy.

This is because you don't have an active support plan. You can purchase top-up support by visiting; https://www.cubecart.com/site/customers/order.php and will cost as little as $9.95 a month. This will give you access to the Technical Support staff/developers who will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Anyone help on this one? I am unable to submit a ticket as it's not working for software issues, only sales and piracy.

This is because you don't have an active support plan. You can purchase top-up support by visiting; https://www.cubecart.com/site/customers/order.php and will cost as little as $9.95 a month. This will give you access to the Technical Support staff/developers who will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Surely I am able to get support by purchasing the product though?

Guest Metalsharkâ„¢

this is getting ridiculous now. I have tried going back to version 3.0.5 but I have Mysql 5 on my local machine, so this doesn't work.

I started going through the admin section to see what would work and what wouldn't work.

I can add new products to existing categories, but when I try to add a new category I get the following error:-

I do have the same error here. I started off with a clean install of ver 3.0.16. I thought it could have been a version bug, so I tried ver 3.0.15. Both versions game me the same error everytime I try to add a new category.

Guys, is there anyone amongst you that have the solution for this? Please help. Could this be a MySQL problem? I've even tried ver 3.0.10 and it still has the same errors. Im using the latest release of MySQL.

Guest robert skolnick

I have the same problem with my install!

I noticed that the shipping fields in the file were not created.

does any one have a file list of the fields ?

as for lack of support i am doing a trial run for a customer and the lack of support will be con vied to my customer.

looking for other software!!!!!!!

Guest robert skolnick

I do have the same error here. I started off with a clean install of ver 3.0.16. I thought it could have been a version bug, so I tried ver 3.0.15. Both versions game me the same error everytime I try to add a new category.

Guys, is there anyone amongst you that have the solution for this? Please help. Could this be a MySQL problem? I've even tried ver 3.0.10 and it still has the same errors. Im using the latest release of MySQL.

;)

just got an answer

it turns out that mysql has a strickt mode

shut it off

it will work fine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Metalsharkâ„¢

:D

just got an answer

it turns out that mysql has a strickt mode

shut it off

it will work fine

Wow! Good job! I do have one more follow-up question... How do you do that? Im not much of a SQL Master. :D

I tried looking for a way on how to turn off the STRICT MODE thru mysql administrator but I cant seem to find it there. Can you provide a guide to do it? Thanks in advance.