Hide Site Docs

Again not a bug, but one of the most important and easy modifications could really do with adding to this release.

By being able to create site docs and hide them from the site docs menu massivly improves flexibility of the shop. I use it to create all my extra pages within the site both on my own and ones I've built for others.

All these for example : http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-gallery/info_12.html are just cube cart generated site docs but hidden from the menu. Out of the 26 'site docs page on my site only 6 are actually in the list. I'm not sure who did the mod and whether it was free or bought but I'm sure would come in very handy for people building sites.

Cheers Tim

Guest degsey69

Milos aka 'convict' wrote that mod and I expect that we will see a lot from him in the future.

At the present time I would be reluctant to develop anything for the beta version because we do not know what the final version is going to be like and when it will be released.

Until the its finaly released no piont investing time in its modification.

Degsey

Guest Brivtech

I've already made a MOD for this for myself, and it's simple:

in your sitedocs table, add a field for hide (y/n)

Then on the inc. file for sitedocs, inplay make a check to see if that field is set for the particular site doc record, and if so, skip over. You can still access that sitedoc if you call it manually.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gerasimos

I've already made a MOD for this for myself, and it's simple:

in your sitedocs table, add a field for hide (y/n)

Then on the inc. file for sitedocs, inplay make a check to see if that field is set for the particular site doc record, and if so, skip over. You can still access that sitedoc if you call it manually.

Ecxellent tip, i try it my self and worked in a minute Thank you very much