Is there a layout.css just for the cart pages?

Guest fullt

Guest fullt

Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm in the homestretch! :D

Is there any way to change the background on just the cart pages? The bg I have for the homepage and Site Docs works ok for those pages, but it won't work with the View Basket page:

http://www.fullthrottletees.com/store/cart.php?act=cart

I would like a plain white background for the cart pages. Can this be done in the Legend/styleTemplate/cart.tpl file? (<div id="subSurround">) or is it all controlled by the layout.css file and has to be one background. Thanks.

Guest webicon

You should be able to control this via inline css on the skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/global/cart.tpl page...

The css being inline 'overrides' whatever is already styled for the body tag in layout.css.

I dont know that this is the most technically correct way of doing this - but it gets the job done!

Find

<body>

replace with

<body style="background-color:#ffffff;">

Hope that helps.

Guest fullt

Hi webicon-

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction again. I only wanted to change the subSurround bg, not the pageSurround, so I played around a bit and although I didn't get it to do what I wanted at least I got rid of the partial image bg.

I now have this after subSurround in cart.tpl

<div id="subSurround style="background-color:#DADAD8;">

It's supposed to be gray, but it's white. dunno if this is ok but it's better than before. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!!!

Create a class in layout.css (just copy subsurround attributes but with another name ie.subsurroundcart) and change the background color to whatever you want in it, then change the cart.tpl class to subsurroundcart (or whatever you named it).

I think that should do it :yeahhh:

Hi webicon-

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction again. I only wanted to change the subSurround bg, not the pageSurround, so I played around a bit and although I didn't get it to do what I wanted at least I got rid of the partial image bg.

I now have this after subSurround in cart.tpl

<div id="subSurround style="background-color:#DADAD8;">

It's supposed to be gray, but it's white. dunno if this is ok but it's better than before. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!!!

You're missing an end quote after subSurround.

<div id="subSurround" style="background-color:#DADAD8;">

Guest webicon

Sorry - I misunderstood your original Question.

With Subsurround burgensteen is quite right in simply renaming the div and adding that style to stylesheet.

Glad to see you've fixed it now...

Guest fullt

Wow- you folks have such faith in me, but I can't quite get it. I created the following:

#subSurroundcart {

border: 1px solid #5C84CE;

background-color: #E2E5F8;

background-repeat:

background-position: bottom;

}

But where do I put it and do I put a <div id= tag in front of it? I tried all sorts of things in the cart.tpl file, but nothing worked. Here's some of my cart.tpl

<body>

<div id="pageSurround">

<div id="subSurround">

<div id="topHeader">

<div style="padding-top: 72px;"><!--{SEARCH_FORM}--></div>

<div></div>

</div>

Where should I put the new subSurroundcart file?

Many thanks! :sourcerer:

Guest webicon

You dont need a NEW div - you just change the name of the existing one so it becomes:

<body>

<div id="pageSurround">

<div id="subSurroundcart">

<div id="topHeader">

<div></div>

</div>

ps. In your style you have background-repeat and background-position - but no background image!! - If you do not have a background-image, you do not need either of these values...

Guest fullt

You dont need a NEW div - you just change the name of the existing one so it becomes:

<body>

<div id="pageSurround">

<div id="subSurroundcart">

<div id="topHeader">

<div></div>

</div>

ps. In your style you have background-repeat and background-position - but no background image!! - If you do not have a background-image, you do not need either of these values...

OK- That worked, but for some reason, it doesn't 'see' the entire page and the BG stays up on top, which is why I need to change it to white. Thanks for your help!

You're missing an end quote after subSurround.
Thanks for pointing that out Robsta - I think I'll need glasses soon! :)

Guest fullt

This seems to have worked for the View Basket page, but the login page still has the homepage background and it appears as a strip up top that extends about 1/3 to 1/2 way down the page depending on which page you're on. How can I fix this? :D

I'd like to have the same BG for all pages, but it looks awful when it doesn't extend to the bottom of the page. Thanks.

full throttle tees