Buy Now button works incorrect??

Guest MikeRz

Guest MikeRz

I'm thinking that the way the Buy Now button works is incorrect. When the customer clicks on the Buy Now button the product is immediately added to the cart the way it's supposed to. But the customer is still taken to the More Info page where he is presented with an Add to Cart button. More than likely he will click on this button and now he has two of the product in his cart.

Don't you think that the add to cart section should not display when the customer has already clicked on the buy now button? Your thoughts, please...

Thanks,

Mike

Guest MikeRz

I am using 3.0.16. I agree with you that if they want more they need a buy button but it seems to me that if they don't see the cart module and see they have a product in the cart, they will automatically add to basket and then they might accidentally purchase two......

Usually a Buy Now button doesn't take you to the More Info page but directly to the cart itself eliminating this problem..