Trouble with LinkPoint Connect

Guest Dramamix

Guest Dramamix

I need some Serious Help here, and Im Hoping someone can help me.

My site is www.Dramamix.com and from what I have been told by my Merchant Provider is that my Failure and thank you for your order page is Redirected to the same link.

Here is what is happening.

When someone orders from my store and pays with Credit Card there my merchant, That person can Enter there cc info and if they have all the right info the payment is processed and they get there order, if they enter a bad cc # or it declines because they have no money on there card it is declined, But if they enter a bad Expire Date the order redirects to thank you for your order and the get the email with the product they order to download, This has caused me to lose alot of money and My Web person and linkpoint cant help me out. I am looking for someone to help me out of this.

Also latley I have noticed when they use paypal for payment some orders come threw as a order but when I check paypal I dont see there payment. I have never scene this before and again would like some help with this one..

if someone can help me out with this it would rock..

Mike