PayPal says they cannot do multiple IPN's???

Guest Dealster

Guest Dealster

PayPal says that they are not set up for this! I can't believe that my one corporate account with PayPal will not allow us to set up more than one IPN. We already had one set up and when I called them they said that their system is still relatively basic, but there may be work-arounds that would allow us to have additonal IPNs, but they didn't know what they might be. Unreal...

Does anyone here have an idea that might help with this problem? I seems like this would be happening all over the Internet where startups are doing two or more businesses at a time. Please help!!!

Thanks very much.

Guest Dealster

I think there may be a mod for doing just this, check over at cubecartforums.org, just follow the link in my signature.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I didn't find anything there. Do you have any other suggestions? Does anyone know if Google's payment system is going to be added to the list of credit card systems?

Thanks again.

Guest Dealster

Look HERE.

Hey Stevie,

This appears to be just what we have been looking for. We will give it a try and see how it works.

Thanks a lot for the assist!

Dealster