ERROR on checkout with PayPal

jerseyjoe

I've been through PayPal's tech support and they responded that this is something that is managed in CC.

I'm trying to activate PayPal gateway for the Cube Cart shopping cart at

www.itsgreektomejerseycity.com

I'm getting the following error immediately after I enter credit card details and click on "continue"

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getack() in /home/itsgreek/public_html/modules/gateway/DirectPayment/form.inc.php on line 165

If you wish to look behind the scenes, send me a PM for the codes.

TIA

• 1 month later...

Guest Velocity Kendal

I'm getting the same error and both are set to 'Live'. I've yet to find any useful information on the subject.+

[EDIT] I deleted the API certificate in Paypal admin and created a new one (+ updated details in CC admin & uploaded new cert file). For some reason this has sorted it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jimbobee

I'm getting the same error and both are set to 'Live'. I've yet to find any useful information on the subject.+

[EDIT] I deleted the API certificate in Paypal admin and created a new one (+ updated details in CC admin & uploaded new cert file). For some reason this has sorted it out.

i had the same error message, i changed it to live, which did stop the error message, but i know get

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Any ideas

Guest Velocity Kendal

i had the same error message, i changed it to live, which did stop the error message, but i know get

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Any ideas

You need to have 'Debug' set to Yes in the Paypal Direct gateway settings. Then attempt to make a payment for a product (producing the error message again). FTP to your CC installation and download the Paypal log file in /pear/tmp/. Open the log file up in Notepad for example and try to find the corresponding error message (& numeric code). You can then search the Paypal developers forums using this information.