Using Drop Down for Pricing

Guest NewbieATL

Guest NewbieATL

Is it possible to define a drop down as a product option display type and add a different cost to each selection from the drop down?

I have added everything successfully, but the price I add as an option does not add it when I add a item to the cart.

If I use radio buttons instead of a drop down it works fine.

What can I do to get the drop downs to work?

Guest eric47905

Is it possible to define a drop down as a product option display type and add a different cost to each selection from the drop down?

I have added everything successfully, but the price I add as an option does not add it when I add a item to the cart.

If I use radio buttons instead of a drop down it works fine.

What can I do to get the drop downs to work?

What are you wanting here exactly? With the cubecart product options, it will give you a drop down of anything you want with price + or - options.

I.E. - Brown + $5.00 or Black - $3.00

This is a dropdown box configured through the admin panel rather easily.

Now if you want the dropdown to do something instead of showing the plus and minus amounts, and say Brown $25.00 and Black $17.00 if the base price was $20.00, then you will need a mod to do that. Search over at cubecart.org, and you will find something on that line.