Kuddos to CC and the forums

Guest acschnabel

Guest acschnabel

I've been working with CC for about 4 days now and I wanted to extend my appreciation to the developer/ supporters for not only the program, but the support that comes through the forums. I'm by no means an expert with PHP, but I can find my way around the code with a little reasearch.

In those 4 days, I've managed to do a whole lot with the program, all through the support of the forums. Nearly all of my questions have been answered just by searching. I've added fields to the database, uploaded 500+ products, competely revamped the interface and haven't had to post a single topic, because all had been answered already. (As of this morning I had to post 1, but I think it's minor and I just haven't been searching correctly for the answer. :) )

Anyhow, thanks again to everyone who is making this program possible :cry:. I've worked with several other carts and for me, this is by far the easiest and most robust cart I've come across.

Hi!

What a nice 1st post :-)

I also found the forums here to be a great resource. Most questions have been asked previousl, and its often much quicker to search for a few mins, than to post and wait for someone to answer.

I wish you all the best with your new store,

Jason