Site Docs MEtas

Guest cntgifts

Guest cntgifts

Why would you want this to happen, i figured it was a bug but they say its supposed to be like this, whats the benfit of it

Say you doign the about us and put in My Name is cntgifts, and leave the meta description blank.

it will automatically pull My Name is cntgifts and put it in your meta description. If you put in your own meta description it pulls My Name is cntgifts and adds it to the end of your custom meta description

Why would you want this to happen, i figured it was a bug but they say its supposed to be like this, whats the benfit of it

Say you doign the about us and put in My Name is cntgifts, and leave the meta description blank.

it will automatically pull My Name is cntgifts and put it in your meta description. If you put in your own meta description it pulls My Name is cntgifts and adds it to the end of your custom meta description

can you please clarify, and tell us what SEO settings you're using

Guest cntgifts

can you please clarify, and tell us what SEO settings you're using

go here and look at the source and see the metas

http://www.cnt-gifts.com/about-us/info_1.html

it adds the first few words of your decription to the end of your custom meta description

for seo settings i have all the recomended settings