Page Title

Guest markus40

Guest markus40

Hi Guys & Gals

Wondering if there is someone out there that can help me, i would like to put my company/website name above the category tabs at top of my page, i am using the killer skin, if someone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it very much, look forward to hearing from you

best wishes

Mark

Hi,

edit /skins/YOURSKIN/styletemplate/global/index.tpl

Find

{PAGE_CONTENT}

Place your HTML just before.. ie

<p>My Company</p>

{PAGE_CONTENT}

You'll also need to do the same for cart.tpl

Hope this helps,

Jason

Guest markus40

Hi Jason

thanks so much yes it looks like I have cracked it and i do appreciate your help, what i would like to ask now and I am only asking you this just in case you know the answer or you may know someone that will, but basically what I want my customers to do is when they have finished buying their products and when they click the check out button that they are brought to the invoice screen I want them to pay for 50% of the total cost ie a deposit then the remainder when the item is delivered so just wondering whether there is some one or there is somewhere where i can find the answer of how to do this, my coding is a bit pants really which is why i rely on these forums, any help would really be appreciated

best wishes

Mark

Hi,

edit /skins/YOURSKIN/styletemplate/global/index.tpl

Find

{PAGE_CONTENT}

Place your HTML just before.. ie

<p>My Company</p>

{PAGE_CONTENT}

You'll also need to do the same for cart.tpl

Hope this helps,

Jason

HI Mark,

I suggest you visit www.cubecartforums.org -what you're asking is really a modification to the CubeCart code.

I would check out some one the commercial/free mods and find one that is close to what you need, and then contact the author to see if they would be able to make it meet your requirements.

This should be cheaper than writing the change from scratch.

Best wishes,

Jason