Weird Thumbnail Problem???

Guest superdevo

Guest superdevo

Howdy Everybody,

I have searched through the forum for this problem, but couldn't find it replicated.

I seem to be having a really weird thumbnail problem with my 3.0.17 version of cubecart. I can upload photos just fine and the regular size photo will show on the product page and a thumbnail of the product will show in the "Featured Product" section of the homepage.

The problem is that under the "Latest Product" section on the homepage instead of showing a product photo it will show an missing photo symbol in IE 7 or in FF it will not show any photo what so ever.

I am guessing that if a thumbnail shows up in the "Featured Product" section, but not in the "Latest Product" section, then it must have something to do with how php is rendering the product links.

Has anyone run into this problem or would anyone understand what would cause it?

Thanks

S G

Guest superdevo

I kind of did a work around for this one. Basically I took the code for displaying the product images form the "Featured Product" file and configured it into the "Latest Product" code to make the product display correctly.

I was also using a domain pointer, and the original code worked when I used the URL for the root domain, but not when I used the domain pointer URL alone.

Hope this helps someone in the future.