Need to know if this can be done, Sales and shipping

Guest Buechee

Guest Buechee

Good morning to you all.

I'd like to know 2 things. I would like my store to give out the same deals I would at a event. The other is shipping.

Okay here's the deal. I want to be able to have my pricing set-up to be buy one, get 2nd of equal or lesser value half off. I want this on every other item. So buy 3, 1 is still 50% off, not the 3rd item. But say if you buy 4 things, then 2 of the 4 would be at 50%. Can this be done? If so, how?

The 2nd of the 2 issues is shipping. I want to offer free shipping only if someone spends X amount of dollars. I don't want it to be free for everything. So say if you spend $50 dollars, you'd pay for shipping. But say if you spend $100 or more, the shipping and handling charge is dropped and you get it free. Can this be done? If so, how?

Thank you to all that help in advance.

Buechee

The 2nd of your 2 queries can be handled by CC out of the box, with Price based shipping. The only drawback with this is that the shipping fee would be a fixed amount under the price point where it becomes free.

It's possible to arrange for flexible shipping up to a point where it becomes free, but it requires a mod that I cannot reference directly here due to board rules. You'll need to go to either CubeCart.org or CubeCartForums.org for more information on 3rd party mods.

Your first request can easily be handled by one of those mods.

There are various discount pricing mods at cubecartforums.org

The shipping question is a case of enabling "free shipping" and entering 100 as the minimum value. (assuming $100 is your min order value)

Hope this helps,

Jason

Guest Buechee

There are various discount pricing mods at cubecartforums.org

The shipping question is a case of enabling "free shipping" and entering 100 as the minimum value. (assuming $100 is your min order value)

Hope this helps,

Jason

Thanks to the both of you. How do I set up the shipping. I see where you do the free shipping, but where

do I go to set up the amount? Where can I place the 100?