WorldPay dies when taken out of test mode

Guest Rikki

Hi folks,

Just putting our new store live after WorldPay gave it the thumbs up by going into the configure options and selecting test mode = off. But now when trying to purchase something worldpay barfs with the following :

Secure Payment Page

Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:

The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

the merchant account is suspended

the currency you selected is not supported

the authorisation mode is incorrect

test mode is unavailable

the installation is not live

Anyone got any ideas on this one, or am I being thick again and forgetting something very obvious LOL

Thanks,

Rikki

• 3 months later...

hi, im having exactly the same problem, any other worldpay users (not able to use it) who can give some advice ?

thanks

Dave

Hi folks,

Just putting our new store live after WorldPay gave it the thumbs up by going into the configure options and selecting test mode = off. But now when trying to purchase something worldpay barfs with the following :

Secure Payment Page

The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

test mode is unavailable

Anyone got any ideas on this one, or am I being thick again and forgetting something very obvious LOL

Thanks,

Rikki

it would appear that worldpay have not got my direct debit form, even though in the worldpay admin area it says live.. then in other areas it says test, inactive and even active.. worldpay support themselves have sent me around for literally days doing various bits to the code and then as soon as i complain, they tell me about the dd.. what a waste of time.. so far i think worldpay admin area is rather confusing, you cant view the status of your account and it would appear neither can they.. the information contradicts itself throughout and if this is the start then i hope they dont mess up the payments when they finally input my dd details.. i dont know why they dont have an online dd system, surely this is something they have in place..

basically if you sign upto worldpay, expect the process to last about a month before you get any answers, then when someone pays fingers crossed it will get to your account..

:)

hi, im having exactly the same problem, any other worldpay users (not able to use it) who can give some advice ?

thanks

Dave

Hi folks,

Secure Payment Page

test mode is unavailable

Thanks,

Rikki

• 2 months later...
Guest biomastic paints

Hi I'm getting the same message, this has appeared since Worldpay upgraded there backend system, I'm on to tech support now to find out why! World pay works with our epages site but not with the cube cart ones.

Does anyone know if we need to update the Worldpay Payment Mod for the new Worlpay backend system?

Andy

Hi folks,

Secure Payment Page

test mode is unavailable

Thanks,

Rikki

Guest biomastic paints

This has been sort of resolved now by WorldPay ( Cube cart are working on a fix) The new Worldpay system offers defered payment options with this switched on the worldpay system can't process the cubecart information sent to worldpay. Worldpay have a tempory fix for this, you will need to ring them.