Please help, I've deleted cubecart and broke my site!

OK, I've made some rather huge mistake and I can't figure out how to fix it.

I loaded cubecart upto my webside quite some time ago, but I haven't used it's just been sat there (and so has my site).

Now however I wrote a few info pages I wanted to put there instead. So in my infinate wisdon, I went onto my ftp programme and deleted all the folders that were to do with cubecart and then went to my cpanel and delete the database.

I uploaded my new pages, inlcuding a new index page, and oh dear - I seemed to have broken it.

Now my front page says

"Warning: Unknown(): Unable to access /home/blackweb/public_html/adcolors.php in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/blackweb/public_html/adcolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Unable to access /home/blackweb/public_html/adcolors.php in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/blackweb/public_html/adcolors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/blackweb/public_html/adcolors.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0"

Should I have deleted it in a special way? Or have I missed deleting something - or is there a file somewhere on my server that I need to change. All help would be greatly appreciated (next time I'll ask before I do something silly!)

Thanks

Thanks, just tried that, but no luck.

Any other ideas - I've looked for other files I might have missed, but I just can't seem to find any.

I'm sooooo dumb sometimes - it was a hosting issue, they have file that needs to be in the public file, I deleted that to.

All sorted now

Thanks for the help