Almost done building SMS text Mod - any takers?

Guest marrcco

Guest marrcco

I'm almost done building an sms text mod and wanted to know

a. if it could be of use to others.

b. if there are any volunteers that would like to install the beta to test.

Please let me know so I can get an idea on possible takers so I know whether it's worth "fixing it up" to a distributable standard.

Features:

1. Text your customers manually or automatically - eg each time an order is updated or if further action on their behalf is required etc.

2. Can text individual customers via a link - their mobile number in the admin area turns into a link to the sms system.

3. Can mass text all customers with mobile numbers in the database eg for marketing purposes, announcements etc..

4. Allows customers to register via sms from any part of your site to receive automated updates, news, special offers and more etc..

Requires:

Registration to a "free to set up" sms service (details and instructions included)

Please post or PM to let me know if you reckon this could be of use or if it's a "dead duck".

Guest marrcco

Yes, sorry.

I saw the "General Discussion" forum with the description "Discuss anything you want..." and thought it was the right place to.... "discuss anything I wanted"...!

Consider my wrist Slapped!