USPS messed up

Guest fieldsg

Guest fieldsg

Is there not a fix for the issues going on with USPS? I have read other posts where users are having the same issues, and not finding a fix...or maybe I am overlooking.

Rates are not working right with the weight, I get multiple shipping methods are duplicate in the drop down, and some show when the option is deactivated. So, I am totally confused on this USPS portion of the software. I need it more than any other shipping method. So, any assistance would be great.

Thanks

Guest fieldsg

Wow...dont everyone attempt to assist at once. I mean...the support here is great. So far I have gotten nothing from CC, and it is not showing me good reason to purchase V4 in the next few days. I have yet to get USPS working on V3, so, why waste my money on V4 when cs-cart works fine with USPS out of the box.

I guess it is true...you get what you pay for. So, a free script has the worst support ever, and it appears CC proves this factor.

Well, the $195 I paid for CS Cart is worth every penny when it comes to the terrible joke of support CubeCart states it offers. The USPS is all screwed up, and the script has bugs in it that CC will not even bother attempting to support. So, I have decided to go with a Shopping Cart Provider who cares for the customers, and actually supports the script.

CubeCart has proven that support stinks.