install by fantastico problem

Guest hardnut33

Guest hardnut33

i am gettin gthe following message at stage 2 of the install process using fantastico..

install is to be in the root dir. when i have entered a username and password and click next, i get the following error message:

Install CubeCart (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain andoverhydroponics.biz, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain andoverhydroponics.biz (path="/home/andove00/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:

images

it is a brand new hosting package with new domain name. i have used the same host and installed a few the same way with no probs before though...

any advice is appreciated.

Guest hardnut33

of course...

after buying a new domain and hosting package i went to the cpanel, fantastico to install CC

when i tried i got the error message shown above..

I had to delete the default images folder that was in the public_html folder..

this is cos CC installs a folder called images in the public_html folder and because there was one already there as default it wouldnt overwrite it.. i had to manually delete the original images folder and had no problem installing cc after doing this..