View Larger Image in Category List

Guest 7Design

Guest 7Design

Hi folks,

I have installed CC 3.0.17.

I have set up our "Click to Enlarge" image based on m00n1's mod here:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....&hl=enlarge

But this is to enlarge the image on the product page.

I want people to be able to "Click to Enlarge" the product image while they are in the category list of item, a simple link below each product thumbnail.

m00n1's mod worked perfectly. But, I looked at his store and he has added the click to enlarge link to the category list. This is what I am trying to do. I have tried to contact him and have searched the forums extensively for this mod, but am not able to find anything.

Here is a link to his store with this feature:

http://www.smartpoppy.com.au/index.php?act...at&catId=75

Can someone help me with figuring out how he did this?

Thanks.

7Design

Wow! This is the only thing I needed assistance with as CC is pretty simple to skin, etc. There is a ton of support here. However, I'm just stunned as I have not got one response to this after a few days.

Must be more difficult than I thought.

Oh well. I have left messages in the cubecart.org forums and have emailed Estelle to get some help as well.

If anyone comes across this message and says "hey, I know how to do that", please let me know. Or, since I have searched the forums extensively, and if I am just overlooking the answer, can someone please guide me in the right direction?

7Design

Ok folks,

Thank God! I figured all of this out.

I'm not sure how many people need this mod, as this is my first one. But, all works well.

Please make a post here if you need this mod. I will have to prepare all the directions to complete this.

Let me know. I will then start preparing it and list it here and under the free mods section in the cubecart.org forums.

7Design