Zend Optimizer not installed?

Guest jazzydan58

Guest jazzydan58

Just installed cubecart 4.0, all has gone well but when i go to my web address I get the following message:

Zend Optimizer not installed

This file was encoded by the Zend Guard. In order to run it, please install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge), version 3.0.0 or later.

Seeing this message instead of the website you expected?

This means that this webserver is not configured correctly. In order to view this website properly, please contact the website's system administrator/webmaster with the following message:

The component "Zend Optimizer" is not installed on the Web Server and therefore cannot service encoded files. Please download and install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge) on the Web Server.

Note: Zend Technologies cannot resolve issues related to this message appearing on websites not belonging to Zend Technologies.

I am confused who needs to install it? Me on to my ftp webspace or is it for my web host to install?

Guest hennaboy

Go to your domain and look at the compat php file (view it in a browser) It will tell you what you need.

Options are.... if you webhost is running php safe mode off you could upload the ioncube files and run those from your webspace.

You could ask your host to install Zend or Ioncube

If you have an hosting account with CPANEL it is very easy for the administrator to add ZEND support.

Under the /scripts driectory there is an install script called installzendopt or a similar name. I am not sure about the letter t at the end.

That will fix the issue

Clement

Just got a reply back from my webhosts and they dont offer Zend support :wacko:

Is it something I can install directly on to my domain or only the hosting compnay can do it?

If not can soem one point me in the directions of some decent UK web hosting!

Guest hennaboy

Zend is server installation. Not something you can do yourself.

Try Ioncube and run the helper php file (if you dont have this in your install ioncube directory download the loaders at www.ioncube.com)

The helper php file will test your webhost to see if you can run the loaders. The only real issue here is if your webhost insists on running php safe mode and will not disable it per website request.

As long a php safe mode isnt an issue you should be able to run ioncube by using the loaders in the CC4 ioncube directory.

Guest Brivtech

Just got a reply back from my webhosts and they dont offer Zend support :wacko:

Is it something I can install directly on to my domain or only the hosting compnay can do it?

If not can soem one point me in the directions of some decent UK web hosting!

Please refer to this post: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....st&p=137211

... for details of installing ioncube, It's a simple process and doesn't require your hosting company to do anything.

Please also refresh yourselves with regard to forum advertising rules regarding the promotion of third party services such as hosting. www.cubecart.org is for that purpose, as is the third-party specific forum listed within it.

Guest jazzydan58

Ok, I just uploaded ioncube to my hosting and rand the cubecart test file that said my server can rund cubecart 4.0 (ioncube compatible not zend comptaible) HOORAY! I though until I went back to my domain and it said:

This file was encoded by the Zend Guard. In order to run it, please install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge), version 3.0.0 or later.

What am I doing wrong? have I missed out something?

Same problem over here, i changed it to ioncube but still get the message:

-- www.parfumerie.nl/versie4/

Guest hennaboy

Same problem over here, i changed it to ioncube but still get the message:

-- www.parfumerie.nl/versie4/

Could you recheck your global.inc.php file

located /includes

<?php

$glob['adminFile'] = 'admin.php';

$glob['adminFolder'] = 'admin';

$glob['dbdatabase'] = '';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost';

$glob['dbpassword'] = '';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = '';

$glob['encoder'] = 'zend';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['license_key'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://belly-bars.co.uk';

?>

Whats in the encoder setting?

Guest hennaboy

Ok.

Take a copy of the file. Delete the one online. Go into your cache directory. Delete everything in there. Upload the global.inc file and keep your fingers crossed ;)

Guest hennaboy

Hi

I meant delete the entire global.inc file and then re-upload it.

Ive checked and your running ioncube fine. I just think the global.inc has been cached or perhaps the permissions have changed on the file and its not being overwritten.

Guest jazzydan58

I am still having problems, Ioncube is running ok according to the test file.

When you say delete the global file and then reload it do you mean reload a copy of the original i deleted or a fresh copy from the original upload folder of cubecart 4.0?

i have tried both and still seem to get the Zend eror message!

FIXED IT!

manually edited the global file and changeed zend to ioncube and i think its fixed!!!

Guest supernix

I am getting this error as well but even though the compat does not detect Zend I do know for a fact 2.2 is installed as I see it in the phpinfo in my CC3 that is already installed in another folder