Write review / comment ???

Guest jogge

Guest perlinajewellery

Also, with regards to Write Review, is there a way it can be turned off? Most of my products will be one off's and won't be on the site after they have been sold?

Have made a Write review / comment for one product.

Have published in Admin section

But i can´t see it when i check the product.

thanks

;)

Is there Anybody that can answer to this

thanks

Well this feature is working fine on my store if that helps (my test one is www.mysticconvergence.com/store - I have a review on the Aphrodite statue). From the front end, it seems to be working - I submitted a comment on the leather jacket as a test and received no errors.

Haven't looked into how the review system works yet so I really cannot give you a lot of guidance right now. Perhaps there is a permission setting or something?

Well this feature is working fine on my store if that helps (my test one is www.mysticconvergence.com/store - I have a review on the Aphrodite statue). From the front end, it seems to be working - I submitted a comment on the leather jacket as a test and received no errors.

Haven't looked into how the review system works yet so I really cannot give you a lot of guidance right now. Perhaps there is a permission setting or something?

Thanks Mysty, well think i have too digg deeper in the code and see.

thanks

;)

@jogge: Same as Mysty - My local version works fine for the review - but cant see a review on your store and I'm using same skin as you too....

Have you tried doing another review on same and then on a different product - your review din't have any foreign characters in it by chance? - Someone reported a bug yesterday that throws a wobbler if there are quote marks in a text field... not sure if related.

I've just submitted a review on your site - try publishing that to see if it shows up.

Keep us posted to how you get on.

@perlinajewellery: If you dont want this info on the page, I think you can just remove references to the reviews on your viewprod.tpl file in skins/yourskin/content/

Hope that helps.

:)

Thanks Mysty, well think i have too digg deeper in the code and see.

thanks

;)

Well well, it seems to work today weird, yesterday it wasen´t.

look and see at the site

check the jacket

thanks again