Version 4 Support Needed HELP!

Guest sitesmart

Guest sitesmart

Hi it was all going well i finnally got version 4 upand running thanks to the help off people on this forum. But now i find i have two very anoying problems the first is with the shipping i have set my store for free shipping over £10. I am using nochex as my primary payment method for accsepting cards and also i have paypal as a second option. When testing i have found that when you spend over the £10 for free shipping everything works grate however when you spend under the £10 and cube cart adds my £2 shipping charge it all looks ok untill you go to the payment pages of ither paypal or nochex. With paypal it seems to remove the shipping charge all togeather for example if the item was £1 + shipping at £2 total before you get transfered to payment with paypal was £3 when you get to the paypal page and go to pay shipping is removed and only £1 is charged. With nochex when you get transfered to payment it adds the £2 shipping charge again so for example if the item was £1 + shipping at £2 total before you get transfered nochex when you get there it adds shipping again and you get charged £5. Very anoying but i dont have any idia what is causing it. ANY ONE HELP.

Problem 2 is in my check out step two it seems to push the check out page to the bottom of the screen i have attached a picture to show you what i mean once again very anoying but i dont have any idia what is causing it. ANY ONE HELP.

Thanks for looking,

Matthew Dunne